Thursday 26 September 2013

One Very Bad Day

~A day in my life: September 24, 2013~

7:15 a.m.: wake up. unwillingly leave my warm bed for the cold of my res room.
7:20 a.m. shower. manage not to drop anything on my feet.
7:40 a.m.: morning routine & get dressed
7:45 a.m.: breakfast. cereal.
8:00 a.m.: piano lesson. note to self: must. practice. more.
8:30 a.m.: go back to res room. do math catch-up from yesterday amidst much hatred for precal.
9:30 a.m.: biology
10:25 a.m.: chapel. watched weird video about breathing that made me acutely aware of my breath for the rest of the day.
10:50 a.m.: pre-cal. spent most of class trying to keep mucus IN my nose.
11:45 a.m.: lunch. bad soup + kitchen duty
12:45 p.m.: senior choir. boring.
1:45 p.m.: Gym class. we played volleyball. my team cheered when I got it over the net, but only because it happened so infrequently. Note to self: suck less at volleyball
2:45 p.m.: Digital photography. Headache worsened and voice dropping pitch faster than a squirrel on caffeine.
3:40 p.m.: school over. get changed and decide to go for walk with friends.
4:00 p.m.: friends ditch me for precal, so I do homework too.
4:30 p.m.: finally go on walk.
4:35 p.m.: discover that boy who I like has a thing with someone else.
4:45 p.m.: study precal and eat six wagon wheels.
5:20 p.m.: go to room and watch Juno and feel miserably sick and ugly and unloved and mad at the world.
5:45 p.m.: girl from my mod comes in to tell me that I'm on kitchen duty.
5:50 p.m.: drag my sorry butt out of bed to wipe old food.
6:20 p.m.: finish movie
7:00 p.m.: attempt to practice, quit.
8:00 p.m.:  precal study sesh. hate life even more.
9:00 p.m.: practice piano in chapel. sounds bad. continue hating everything.
9:30 p.m.: eat junk food and more precal
10:00 p.m.: go to bed and listen to sad songs on repeat while NOT thinking about guy I like because I don't actually like him anymore and I never really liked him ever and it would be stupid to be sad about a guy I barely even knew.
11:00 p.m. try to sleep.
11:15 p.m. roll over to try to drain mucus out of one nostril to the other
11:30 p.m. plan fails miserably, resort to mouth breathing
12:00 p.m. sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey random person!
I'm so glad you've taken the time to tell me something. It means so much to me to know that I'm being read and heard. Thank you, thank you, thank you *Grovels*