Tuesday 13 August 2013

Feather Update for August

Perhaps I should do this monthly? Anyways, here's my feather update.

Feather #1: Write at least one chapter on something every week.

I have had every intention of doing this feather, however after the first successful week, we went on vacation and I just got back ... umm ... five days ago, so I should probably get on it again. But I want to write, and I will, I have confidence. Grade: A-

Feather #2: Spend 10 minutes every day tidying my room

For some reason, until I read my post again, I thought this said before bed. And that didn't work at all. I seemed to always get to bed too tired, too late, too uninspired, etc. But my room has been staying rather clean and the idea of taking a little time each day has mostly worked. I have not done this every day, but I've done it more than I used to. So I'd give myself a B- on this. 

Next feather will have something to do with food, as that has been out of control lately, but that'll be one long, juicy post so I'm saving it for later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey random person!
I'm so glad you've taken the time to tell me something. It means so much to me to know that I'm being read and heard. Thank you, thank you, thank you *Grovels*