Saturday 3 August 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review








Product: Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
Brand: Revlon
Shade: Sweetheart

I realize that this came out practically forever ago, but I just purchased one from Walmart and thought it deserved a review. I don't use lip products that much aside from chapstick, so I'm not a wizard at applying anything. 

This Balm Stain truly lived up to all the hype for me. It was incredibly easy to apply, just color in the lips, rub together, and it's practically perfect. It has a slight shimmer, but really on the lips it almost looks like a soft matte. I got the shade 'Sweetheart', which is a bright fuschia pink. It looked like it had a hint of coral in it, but really it doesn't, which I was initially disappointed with. However, it is still a nice colour and I'm completely satisfied with it. It feels nice and slightly moisturizing and you kind of forget it's on, that's how lightweight it is. It also does last forever. Through eating and even swimming, it's incredibly long lasting. One thing I've also noticed but not heard in any reviews is that it has a kind of odd minty scent that took me aback, but really is quite refreshing and better than chemically smelling lip products. 

What more can I say? The packaging is pretty, it's reasonably priced at around $8, and it comes in a variety of shades. This might just be my new favourite lip product, and I'm definitely planning to get more shades.

What about you guys? Have you tried the balm stain/what are your favourite lip products? 

Angel

P.S. If you read and comment on my blog, I'll be sure to read your blog and give a comment in return. So please tell me what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey random person!
I'm so glad you've taken the time to tell me something. It means so much to me to know that I'm being read and heard. Thank you, thank you, thank you *Grovels*