Friday 12 July 2013

Camp + Packing List Printable

Hey everyone!
I leave for a music camp on Sunday. While I hope to do a deep-clean of my room, I'm pretty much okay with the fact that it might not happen. My priority is getting ready for leaving, packing and such things. That and shopping for a birthday present. And getting ready for a bike trip. So ... pretty busy. But I still managed to make these super-cute packing lists which I'm sharing with you, dear reader.
CLICK HERE for the printable in PDF version with all four lists. (Let me know if you can't access it.)

They're meant to be cut out, and you could do a thousand things with them! Stick them in a notebook, staple together, or even laminate to use dry-erase markers on and re-use over and over! Goes with my motto: if it's cute, I'll be more likely to use it. Okay, that needs a little work.


I personally cut mine out and used double sided tape to mount them on cardstock so they'd be more durable. Here's some pics of what they look like printed out. Enjoy <3







xoxo
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey random person!
I'm so glad you've taken the time to tell me something. It means so much to me to know that I'm being read and heard. Thank you, thank you, thank you *Grovels*